News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Pork Barrel: MN3007 & MN3102

Started by memor82, May 25, 2014, 04:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scruffie

Glad it worked :) makes me wonder how the Aquapuss DX works with that set up though...

A dark sound and signal loss suggests an incorrect cap or resistor value in the audio path so check R1-27 and C1-17 (excluding C12).
Works at Lectric-FX

Scruffie

Spotted it in your photo, for C4 you have 100nF instead of 100pF :) that'd do it.
Works at Lectric-FX

memor82

Ok! But so this is an adaptation? There are differences between  mn3102 and mn3101?
Can I keep the pedal with this ic or it would be better purchase the 3101?
I'll check all cap cause the resistors are right, already verified

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus utilizzando Tapatalk

memor82

Quote from: Scruffie on May 29, 2014, 05:30:33 PM
Spotted it in your photo, for C4 you have 100nF instead of 100pF :) that'd do it.
Oooook!
Thanks! late I'll change the cap!
Many thanks man!

Scruffie

Quote from: memor82 on May 29, 2014, 05:31:04 PM
Ok! But so this is an adaptation? There are differences between  mn3102 and mn3101?

It is an adaption yes but it's not that big of one, it shouldn't change things too much, a lot of choruses tie pins 4 & 5 on the 3007 together for ease, ideally Pin 4 should be 14/15th the supply voltage for slightly improved operation where as here it's not.

Sooo, if you're happy with it when it's done, don't worry about it, if you want to try a 3101 as standard you can but I doubt you'll notice much difference.
Works at Lectric-FX

memor82

Quote from: Scruffie on May 29, 2014, 05:36:43 PM
Quote from: memor82 on May 29, 2014, 05:31:04 PM

It is an adaption yes but it's not that big of one, it shouldn't change things too much, a lot of choruses tie pins 4 & 5 on the 3007 together for ease, ideally Pin 4 should be 14/15th the supply voltage for slightly improved operation where as here it's not.

Sooo, if you're happy with it when it's done, don't worry about it, if you want to try a 3101 as standard you can but I doubt you'll notice much difference.
AAAAlllright man!
received loud and clear
You have been very helpful..and gentle.
This is my secont  project
(previously retrograde..but allready have the chunk and yellow shark pcbs!)
I'll surely check in the future again here..maybe for a compressor..(any suggestions  ;) )
byeee

memor82

Hi!
I replaced C4 and now It's seems all ok!  :)
Thank you so much..
I'll post a shot when I'll finish the enclosure ;)

bye bye