News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Shocked and Saddened.

Started by pryde, June 08, 2014, 03:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdestroyer

This is terrible news, I am sorry for the loss of your friend. Its acts like these that shows how fragile our lives can be. It will be a healing process for sure and don't deny yourself that. It i needed for sure. My thoughts will be with you during this hard time. Stay strong.

Cody

GrindCustoms

I can feel every bit of your struggle mate, my whole left forearm is tatooed in memory of my friends that i've lost in misunderstanding.... and I've lost my dad in that manner 2.5 years ago.... getting a huge Phoenix tattooed on my right ribs in his memory this autumn.

I still think about and remember the good times spent with those people everyday of my life.

Hang in there mate. ;)

Rej
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

sonarchotic

Sorry to hear that. I've lost some close friends as well and it's tough to not have them there anymore. I think your headphones and running therapy is one of the best things you can do.

lincolnic

Sorry for your loss - take care of yourself as best you can.

juansolo

:( It's horrible to lose friends. My condolences. :(
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

flanagan0718

I myself have lost a few close friends to similar circumstances. Its a horrible thing and very hard to deal with. I am very sorry for your loss. Hope all is well.