News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Horrible with making waterslid decals

Started by tunatuk, May 07, 2014, 11:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tunatuk

I'm trying to do this, but I'm no good at GIMP, or Photoshop or anything, when it comes to making these layouts.

I'm working on a Green Bean, and am using the standard drill template as provided in the build doc.  I'm trying to come up with a design to put on the thing, but I'm not having much luck.  Was wondering if someone could help by making a quick one for me.  I'm basically just wanting to have everything labeled and have "Cylinder Holler" at the bottom.

If you're looking at it from the top of the enclosure, the left pot is the level, the right pot is the drive, and the bottom pot is the tone.  I also have the Fat switch on the top left, and the Asym/Sym switch on the top right.  Any takers?

twin1965

This site has some art templates you might use/adapt. Once you get the hang of it, it's not too difficult.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

twin1965

Forgot the link!

http://www.diy-decals.com

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

wgc

Try those templates at the link above and if you still need help I'll try to help you out.
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

PhiloB

I just found out a friend at church is a graphic design student.  She just did one for me.  Not sure of her rate yet.  I'll ask if I can share her contact info if your interested.