News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

What's up with Tonepad?

Started by slimtriggers, May 02, 2014, 03:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davent

Ditto... Tonepad, GGG, Geofex, Madbean's, except i print to transparencies for photo boards and always 'doctor' things before getting to that stage.
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

culturejam

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on May 04, 2014, 01:05:21 AM
I "used to" etch boards from the Tonepad pdfs. All I did was cut the PnP to fit and taped it onto a pre-printed project sheet from Tonepad. Loaded back into the printer.... hit print again.... BOOM! An etchable transfer.

Just seemed like comon sense to me. Why would anyone put an entire sheet into the printer? I just assumed that was what everyone did  8)

Yeah, I doubt too many people blew a whole PnP sheet. But you shouldn't have to redneck engineer a solution. You should just be able to edit the PDF and print just the transfer art. But if you do that, you're a Nazi.  ;D
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

jkokura

DIY SB used to be my only hangout, until Brian fired this baby up. I liked it a lot over there, but after I took my current position I didn't have time to consistently keep up with multiple forums. I sometimes check in at BYOC, and I search for new ideas at TGP sometimes. DIY SB will always be a good resource though, and I sometimes go through what's new over there.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

aion

Quote from: selfdestroyer on May 03, 2014, 08:05:48 PM
Quote from: culturejam on May 03, 2014, 08:03:51 PM
Using Google to search within the DIYstomp site is the only way to find anything with consistency.
+1

Example:
Google This
site:www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php fuzz face

+1. Been doing this for a few years and it's amazing. It's muscle-memory at this point to type "site:diystompboxes.com" before a Google search and sometimes I even do it accidentally! The place is an encyclopedia, but this is the only way to open it up.