News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Unfinished boxes

Started by Tremster, March 27, 2014, 08:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tremster

I've been busy (building and boxing) but also lazy (painting).
Not really happy with these raw boxes. I don't play much these days, that was the reason for leaving them that way. Building for the sake of building, fair enough.
And, really, as always, labelling will follow. But something is missing.
I have some childrens' stickers here, flags, animals, pearls. Hmm.
What say ye?

What they are:
1590a - Nucleon M Boost that Rutger gave me as a gift

Top row:
Nucleon Superfuzz, Rullywowr Pharaoh, F(x) Grease Gun, Black Horse Broken Arrow

Bottom Row:
Rullywowr Plexibone, Nucleon Atomic Red, Pickdropper Ross Comp w/ Schoon Toon Blend Knob, ZVex Super Duper.

All of these have been posted here on the forum by other people so you know what they sound like. Fantastic, of course.

Bufferz

IMHO, I say walk into the art dept of the nearest university and say " excuse me, does anybody what these are?" ....look for the guy with the really excited eyes and drool running down his mouth....ask him if would be interested in handpainting them as part of his thesis.
affiliations: TFX

lincolnic

Quote from: Tremster on March 27, 2014, 08:24:44 PM
I have some childrens' stickers here, flags, animals, pearls. Hmm.
What say ye?

Do it. I made a little stutter box in an unfinished 1590A a while ago and I put a dinosaur sticker on it - I've been meaning to do more, but I usually have powdercoated enclosures.

jimilee

Stickers, sharpies and paint pens. This is why I have taken to building wahs as of late, don't have  to worry about knob labels and paint and such.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jkokura

Yeah, if you have kids, nephews and nieces, neighbours, or perhaps even friends with kids, get them to paint or decorate your boxes. Or maybe just some of them.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

midwayfair

Quote from: jkokura on March 28, 2014, 03:43:31 AM
Yeah, if you have kids, nephews and nieces, neighbours, or perhaps even friends with kids, get them to paint or decorate your boxes. Or maybe just some of them.

Jacob

Do it. Child labor is the !#$!@.

:D