News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Cave Dweller "Vertigo Delay"

Started by AntKnee, March 10, 2014, 12:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AntKnee

My second 1590A project. I feel like I'm getting the hang of it. Still can't decide on knobs. I'll probably just use some plain black ones.

This is also my best experience with inkjet waterslide graphics. From now on, I think I'll be using white and cream enclosures when I want to create graphics. This art is a bit of a copyright infringement, but I'm not selling them, so I don' t care.

This delay sounds awesome. I love the dark, medium-fi sound it has. I have lots of fun just making noise with the dwell and time knobs. This is a must build, IMO. Everyone should have one of these.
I build, and once in a while I might sell, pedals as "Vertigo Effects".

selfdestroyer

Very nice and tidy build you have there. I love the Hitchcock art you go going. Cave dweller was my first delay I built and I still use it today for one of my synths. Great pedal.

Cody

Droogie

Great looking build! Always wanted to use that art and 'shop vertigo into tremolo. Now I guess I have to build one of these.
Chief Executive Officer in Charge of Burrito Redistribution at Hytone Electric

billstein

Kinki fuzz

Like it, you madre a good job with the 1590 A

jimilee

Nicely executed! The cave dweller is a staple on my board. I use it for bass and it never lets me down.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

peAk