News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

For those about Swirl : We swirl you :P

Started by Gledison, March 04, 2014, 04:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gledison

Quote from: stevie1556 on March 07, 2014, 09:50:55 AM
I love the swirled enclosures, and yours looks brilliant! Kinda reminds me of a frankinstrat with the colours :)

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk!
ahaha, yeah, the collors are similar to Eddi's Frankinstrat. im pretty sure you could do similar but not swirling but as he did  with tapes..
cheers
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

LJangel

Jabulani Jonny

Looks awesome, though I really think the thread title should have been "for those about to swirl, we swirlute you!"  Call me OCD.

Awesome pedal though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jonathan

Gledison

Quote from: Jabulani Jonny on March 10, 2014, 02:32:18 AM
Looks awesome, though I really think the thread title should have been "for those about to swirl, we swirlute you!"  Call me OCD.

Awesome pedal though.
heheheh. good one! so, I Swirlute you!!!
cheers

das234

OK.  So how did you do it?  Borax & water?  Plain Water?  Paint?  Nail Polish?  Magic?

G.G.

That's one of the best swirls I've seen! Excellent work!

Gledison

Quote from: das234 on March 11, 2014, 02:24:53 AM
OK.  So how did you do it?  Borax & water?  Plain Water?  Paint?  Nail Polish?  Magic?
Well, its much easier than you think.
im using only Magic marble paints.
.(http://www.ebay.de/itm/Marmorierfarbe-Hobby-Line-Magic-Marble-20-ml-in-21-Farben-100-ml-14-95-/370600367781?var=640025237166&_trksid=p2054897.l4276)
They are already formulated in order to spread easily on the water surface. So, no Borax needed. :)
Water temperature around 20 deg C.
Be carefull to drop not too much paint (around 15-20 drops for the main collor) than , 5 for the others.
too much paint will give you a run. The prob is that too little will not be so sharp. My experience is with about 20 drops.
you see? pretty easy!
if you need any help, let me know
cheers

Gledison

Quote from: G.G. on March 11, 2014, 03:09:42 AM
That's one of the best swirls I've seen! Excellent work!
Thanks a lot mate! The cool thing with swirling painting is that you never know the final result. sometimes nice sometimes not so great...
glad you like it!
Cheers