News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

fatpants tc1044 scpa

Started by night-B, May 06, 2011, 03:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

night-B

Hi guys, I'd like to build 2 fatpants. I can't find some tc1044 scpa on banzai, smallbear, or ebay.
The only one I found is on mouser, they charge me for about 25$ of shipping for 2 chips  :-\
Do someone has a good link to another seller, or if someone has two on spare, I'd be glad to pay you the chips + shipping with paypal!
I've seen some samples are available on microchip.com but an corporation or university mail address is needed to register...
Thanks in advance

jkokura

JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

night-B

Myramyd

Small Bear only has the MAXX1044, which are more expensive.

If you do much pedal building I would recommend stocking up on several things at Mouser and also buy 5-10 TC1044 chips at once. That way you are only paying shipping once. There are quite a few Madbean projects that use a charge pump.

J

night-B

I usually pay 9$ for shipping from bonzai. If there's no other way I'll wait till I have to put an huge order for these 25$ of shipping at mouser...

nzCdog

www.futurlec.com
They have LTC1044 and only $4 shipping to france

night-B

Amazing! Thanks for the link  ;)

bigmufffuzzwizz

I ordered the ICL7660 chips from them for $1.20 a piece. I haven't built my fatpants to try one yet but they say SCPA on them which are the ones we're looking for. I'd say grab a few if your gonna order from futurlec. And get some box caps!!  ;D
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

mattpoole

i don't know if this is helpful, but it be might if anyone else searching the forum later. i bought a few ICL7660SCPA chips from digi-key and their shipping was reasonable and very fast.