News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tayda...this is insane...

Started by chromesphere, February 09, 2014, 10:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chromesphere

Put in an order from a few enclosures, some toggle switches and pots (The only things I still order from them) on Saturday night.  Regular shipping was $7.00, express was $12.00.  I needed some of those switches for my beginner kits so thought 'stuff it' and went express at the extra cost.  Walked into the office this morning, package was waiting for me...less then 48 hours from Thailand...Lightning fast delivery!!

Bet you thought I was going to start another Tayda hating thread hah!? :) 
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

stevie1556

I honestly thought you were going to moan about them haha! Great result though!

Every time I order something from China/Tayda/etc and choose fast delivery I always get hit with stupid amounts of import tax :(

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk!

GrindCustoms

That's funny because i did an order 2weeks ago with the faster shipping methods and have'nt got it in yet.....
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

slacker775

Tayda is typically 7 days or less for me at the cheapest shipping option.  Always comes from Colorado.  Really can't complain about my experiences with them.  I get that some stuff you don't want to get there like certain trannies but the other stuff works well enough for me.   

chromesphere

Quote from: GrindCustoms on February 09, 2014, 10:56:36 PM
That's funny because i did an order 2weeks ago with the faster shipping methods and have'nt got it in yet.....

Id be asking for a refund on the shipping Rej.  You paid for express and didn't receive it.
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

GrindCustoms

Quote from: chromesphere on February 10, 2014, 01:41:48 AM
Quote from: GrindCustoms on February 09, 2014, 10:56:36 PM

Id be asking for a refund on the shipping Rej.  You paid for express and didn't receive it.

Yup, i was going to send them a email in a bit, your thread reminded me that i had made an order... ::)
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

Scruffie

It does depend on shipping location, I actually got a futurlec order the same day as my tayda one (think the futurlec might have come from germany, can't remember now) even though the tayda was shipped same day of ordering (futurlec actually e-mailed me to say a part was out of stock and if there was anything i'd like to sub which is an improvement of what some people have said of them holding orders) and had been sent about 6 days later due to the weekend and paypal ordering being manual so quite slow.

Tayda was shipped near enough 4 hours after I ordered though... but their parts don't have the quality of futurlec, some of it's still worth it though.
Works at Lectric-FX

DutchMF

Did happen to me as well, ordered tuesday night (local time), had the order on my desk thursday morning, crazy fast!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"