News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Daddy Daughter Rehouse D'Lay with Mod and TT

Started by jimilee, February 11, 2014, 02:49:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

This is a rehouse of sorts, it housed the causality that never really sounded right, so tonight I pulled it out and put the Tap Tempo Modulation and D'Lay in here, couldn't let the enclosure go by the wayside. Sounds really clean in contrast to the way it looks, it is literally stuffed in this enclosure completely. The wires started out looking neat and it kind of went south from there. But it works well.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Gledison

Nice paint job! no envirotex to protect it?
it seems that you are getting the delay by the sound traveling through that wires.. :P
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

jimilee

Covered in clear coat. I likes it a lot. The long wires were supposed to be routed but it didn't work out that way.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

catfud

Cool paintjob - and what better way to spend daddy-daughter time :)

jimilee

raulduke

Love the paintjob dude. Very cute!

The wiring.... well at least if you need to make a mod or change you will have plenty of slack left  ;)