News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Layout inspiration

Started by micromegas, January 16, 2014, 11:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

micromegas

I've opened this topic because I recently got into designing pcbs with CAD programs and I'm looking for inspiration everywhere, so I thought that it could be fun to share here some ideas we could find on the net.

For the time been, Brian, Josh and Jacob are the guys on whose work I've been looking at, and in the 2 last years I've seen a damn good work made by other forum members (pickdropper, rullywowr, thcustom, jimmybjj, jubal81, grindcustoms, alanp among others).

Also there are several brands that make beautiful pcbs: Dr. Scientist, Jack Deville Electronics, etc

So feel free to post any layout you've seen that inspired you or looks fun (remember that layouts can be copyrighted....).

I'll start with  a recent comercial release I've seen on facebook, not very crazy, but original:

I'm sure midwayfair, pickdropper or jimmybjj  could cram a couple of these into a 1590A  :P
(by the way, I recently bought an Apis pcb and can afirm Jim has done a really good work looking for symmetry)
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

icecycle66

pickdropper

That's really pretty in a PCB sort of way.

I would be curious to see how the routing is actually done.  Hopefully it is well routed and there weren't too many comprises for the sake of art.

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper