News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

PCB Store

Started by TreeSlayer, January 02, 2014, 09:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreeSlayer

hey all! I was wondering if anyone besides myself is having trouble placing an order. I can't seem to put anything in my shopping cart...
"At the line it's just you, me and the tree." the TreeSlayer

"You have the rest of your life to make excuses and be a fuckin' pussy. Today is your day OFF!"  Amiri King

jimilee

Madbean? He's closed right?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jimilee

Madbean? He's closed right?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

TreeSlayer

yeah, the projects page says it would reopen today. tryin to catch some of the sale items...

"You have the rest of your life to make excuses and be a fuckin' pussy. Today is your day OFF!"  Amiri King

kothoma

No, is open again.
Shopping cart works fine for me.

kothoma

Quote from: TreeSlayer on January 02, 2014, 09:28:41 PM
yeah, the projects page says it would reopen today. tryin to catch some of the sale items...

You see a cached page, try a reload/refresh.

TreeSlayer

what the hell am I doin wrong? I click the name of the board, and I get the BOM docs. I click on the board thumb and I get a pic of the board...

the3secondrule

Am I missing something? try clicking on the "order" button to the right of the price

;)
"I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

TreeSlayer

order button wasn't there. I cleared my cache and tried again. workin now. thanks to all!

LT

PS... I missed the sales though...  :'( :'(