Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

I spent Friday night and Saturday afternoon and I'm almost finished

Started by jkokura, November 23, 2013, 09:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midwayfair

jkokura

Quote from: pickdropper on November 24, 2013, 05:52:49 PM
That's cool.  I was certain it was one of yours.

I still need to build up the boards I have.  It's that time thing.  I also need to start looking into what enclosure I am going to use.  I haven't really started laying it out yet.

It is an it isn't one of Thomas' projects...

But to answer some other questions, it's a 1032L enclosure, and this project has been designed to fit in one. No more searching for enclosures that might work for your looper project!

More details hopefully by the end of the week. We need some real world testing.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

muddyfox

Jacob d00d, does this leave you any time to work on the the testing rig? I was hoping to make a Xmas present for myself out of it but I guess that's off the Santa's list?

jkokura

That's still happening. I've got that pretty much built up and ready to go, but I'll only have a few copies for sale initially.

I should mention that there will be a Christmas Sale. Stay tuned to the annoucement sub-forum this week for news on this, that, and other things.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

pickdropper

Quote from: jkokura on November 24, 2013, 08:17:29 PM
Quote from: pickdropper on November 24, 2013, 05:52:49 PM
That's cool.  I was certain it was one of yours.

I still need to build up the boards I have.  It's that time thing.  I also need to start looking into what enclosure I am going to use.  I haven't really started laying it out yet.

It is an it isn't one of Thomas' projects...

But to answer some other questions, it's a 1032L enclosure, and this project has been designed to fit in one. No more searching for enclosures that might work for your looper project!

Well, whoever the project belongs to, it looks like a neat project.  I'm looking forward to the final build report.

More details hopefully by the end of the week. We need some real world testing.

Jacob
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper