News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

ok, which one of you outbid me on eBay?

Started by rullywowr, November 14, 2013, 11:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rullywowr

So, there I was looking at this auction for 2000 pieces of 100nF Panasonic Film caps
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2000-PCS-PANASONIC-ECQ-V1H104JL3-/331064185404?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=fmzfwxhNJEI0vVcobxQvnPl2Nwg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

The bid was $14.00 until about 20 seconds left to go... I put my bid in at $55 and I had the auction at $33.00 .... WHAM!  Outbid in the final seconds.  Probably someone using a sniping program.  Finally sold for $78.00 plus $12.00 shipping.

So close.  Seeing as 2000pcs at Mouser goes for $118...I guess $78.00 is a pretty good deal (save like $30).  I should have bid like $80.

Just ranting, I figured there was a high probability that one on the forum outbid me  8)  It's all good!

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

madbean

Meh, those are crimped leads. Straight leads have the best toan.

rullywowr

Quote from: madbean on November 15, 2013, 12:19:12 AM
Meh, those are crimped leads. Straight leads have the best toan.

So it WAS you!  hahaha   ;D

chromesphere

Use Gixen rullywowr.  Free sniping.

Btw, those are the same ones I've been selling on the buy/sell section, except mine are straight leaded and not bandiliered.  So no.  It wasn't me either :D
Paul
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

rullywowr

Thanks for the tip cs!  I'll have to check that site out.

GermanCdn

If it makes you feel any better, I got sniped on an EBMM Albert Lee last night, lost the auction by eleven cents. 
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Gledison

Chromesphere has them for $0,10 a piece! Packs of 100! Check his website! Maybe u can get a deal for 2000!
Cheers
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?