News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Templates for silkscreen: inkscape/illustrator

Started by Gledison, November 17, 2013, 11:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gledison

Hey guys!
Juat wanted to print some silkscreen and wondering if someone has some templates for caps, resistors, etc...
Cheers
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

davent

When i've done it I've just used the symbols from the ExpressPCB layouts used to make the pcb. Print the silkscreen layer of the layout to PDF, open in Inkscape and dress up with a decent font and anything else needed.

"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

selfdestroyer

Gledison

I just need to get the ExpressPCB ;)
Thanks for the tip
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

davent

That's the software i use for doing my pcb's, i would think you'd be able to do the same thing with any the other layout software that's out there.

Free download, been using it for years, easy to learn, great for home use but... No provisions for gerber files so if you're going to be having your pcb's fabbed outside best to bite the bullet and learn one of the other more difficult software packages. They do of course fab but you are limited to their prices, Futurlec i think at one time did offer to fab from their files, (still do?).

http://www.expresspcb.com/expresspcbhtm/download.htm
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?