News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mudbunny Pharaoh Build

Started by selfdestroyer, October 09, 2013, 05:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ch1naski

Quote from: juansolo on October 11, 2013, 08:32:58 AM
Has anyone got the Pharaoh parts list vs Mudbunny part no's? If so can you forward it to me and I'll strap it to the spreadsheet.
I built mine from the schematic/layout at fsb, it was called the horus.

Pm'd you, Juan

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4
one louder.

juansolo

Quote from: ch1naski on October 11, 2013, 03:48:18 PM
Quote from: juansolo on October 11, 2013, 08:32:58 AM
Has anyone got the Pharaoh parts list vs Mudbunny part no's? If so can you forward it to me and I'll strap it to the spreadsheet.
I built mine from the schematic/layout at fsb, it was called the horus.

Pm'd you, Juan

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

Cheers I'll get it fettled and added shortly.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

pryde

Awesome build man. I love the pharaoh. I have BB lots of variants but the pharaoh always comes back as a favorite.

@juansolo: Attached is the parts list I used to build mine. There are a couple schematics out there that have incorrect coupling cap values so be careful what source you use. This list is correct based on many other sources i checked:

juansolo

cheers guys. I'll get it added at some point, I've been a bit caught up in other stuff to get around to it.

ch1naski

Thanks for the parts list, pryde

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

one louder.

juansolo

K, i've chuck it on the spreadsheet. The hi/lo is parallel with the one on the board to make the wiring in the mudbunny easier. It gets you near as damnit 39k & 390k, you can use a single pole switch and it's less likely to pop that way. Also it hasn't got the mosfet power protection. But otherwise it should be about right.

selfdestroyer

Quote from: juansolo on October 14, 2013, 10:57:13 AM
K, i've chuck it on the spreadsheet. The hi/lo is parallel with the one on the board to make the wiring in the mudbunny easier. It gets you near as damnit 39k & 390k, you can use a single pole switch and it's less likely to pop that way. Also it hasn't got the mosfet power protection. But otherwise it should be about right.

Thanks, I love the spreadsheet you got going. I refer to it all the time.

alanp

For the High pot, which end of R19 is connected to pin 1? The end connected to Tone1, or the end going to Q3?
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

pryde

Quote from: alanp on October 29, 2013, 06:47:53 AM
For the High pot, which end of R19 is connected to pin 1? The end connected to Tone1, or the end going to Q3?

On the highs pot I believe you should connect pins 1&2 then connect them to the Q3 end of R19. Then pin 3 will connect back to the Tone 1 side of R19.