News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

pork barrel

Started by robrhy, July 06, 2013, 06:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robrhy

Done the LFO mod,like the extra depth you get but don't care for the blinking led.Any way to do this mod without the blinking led but keep the led as your standard fx on / off indicator.

DutchMF

The blinking LED was not meant as a replacement for the on/off indicator LED, and if I 'm right you can remove it entirely, as long as you keep the 22k resistor. Or, you could keep it, but mount it inside the box, so you don't see it, and wire an indicator LED to your footswitch as per the Standard Wiring Diagram.

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

robrhy

Quote from: DutchMF on July 07, 2013, 08:20:20 AM
The blinking LED was not meant as a replacement for the on/off indicator LED, and if I 'm right you can remove it entirely, as long as you keep the 22k resistor. Or, you could keep it, but mount it inside the box, so you don't see it, and wire an indicator LED to your footswitch as per the Standard Wiring Diagram.

Paul
OK Thanks.I'll give that a try.

robrhy

This is embarrassing  :-[ Did this mod back in July,did'nt like it so removed it, i've just given the pedal to my mate but he wants it modded,unfortunately i can't remember which lug on the footswitch to wire the led to.Can someone help please.

DutchMF

Check out Madbeans Standard Wiring Diagram, should have all the info you need.

Paul

robrhy

OK,got it sorted (again).

DutchMF

Good to hear man, the PB is still one of my favorite MB fx! Glad you got it wired the way your mate likes it.

Paul