News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

mudbunny

Started by garfo, February 28, 2013, 09:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garfo

Juansolo, I detected an error on C15 for the ultrastoner.My pedal wasn't working until I found out what it was.basically, C15 says on the sheet to jumper.Well, I've put a .1 cap and it is working now.

juansolo

Shouldn't need to fit it. We don't usually put that in. Just omit (don't jumper).
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

garfo

Good, thank you.
Yet, is it the same for R24?I've jumpered it, should have I not done this?
By the way, it is workingb ;) Sounds funny but powerfull.By the way, I've put led's in place of the silicon diodes, I thought they were supposed to blink but they don't, I'm not sure the led's I've placed instead of the diodes are actually doing anything.
Quote from: juansolo on May 09, 2013, 04:04:28 PM
Shouldn't need to fit it. We don't usually put that in. Just omit (don't jumper).

juansolo

R24 wants the jumper in, yes.

LEDs will not clip anywhere near as much as the diodes (it'd take loads more current). I'd swap them out personally, it's supposed to be a wall of fuzz jobbie more than anything, you don't want to be cleaning it up ;)

garfo

It's done and it's working; it is gigantic!!!

juansolo

That's more like it. It should be unsubtle and somewhat huge :)

garfo

Oh yeah, I can't even go with gain all the way, unlike my fuzzface ;P

garfo

Quote from: juansolo on April 12, 2013, 07:35:04 AM
Quote from: garfo on April 11, 2013, 05:27:57 PM
Ei, back at the mudbunny, I can't put it to workR6, should it be 10 or 18k???

18k for R6
Ei Juansolo, i've changed the componentes back to the skreddy mayo specs and left the mids pot there as Well.i've crossed a 100k res in parallel with the pot to get next to 33k.yet, I cant figure out the RX resistor thing.Could you give me some insight?
I thought that since im using the madbeanpedals project i should use 10k for R6 instead of 18k.On the side notes this appears o be what John Arnold has to say about it.