Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Zero point DD or Sea urchin deep blue delay

Started by Gledison, September 25, 2013, 02:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gledison

Hello guys,
what is the best delay?
ivé found the sea urchin layout, but of course not the "noob" friendly version... Does anybody has the layout and the components required ?
thanks
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

jimilee

You should definitely build both, and any other delay you can agent your hands on!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Gledison

Eheheh! Great answer! I will do probably! But i want one that ican use immediatly!:)

twin1965

Yes definitely build all the delays! The Multiplex Echo Machine (1776 EFFECTS) is not as hard as it looks despite the number of components involved. Mine fired up first time.

This is basically three different tape delays in one. It sounds fantastic!

jimilee

Start with the double delay. I don't know the difference but sounds like it may be twice the fun.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Gledison

Quote from: jimilee on September 25, 2013, 06:47:50 PM
Start with the double delay. I don't know the difference but sounds like it may be twice the fun.
hehehe, yeah jimilee, ive heard some samples on youtube and sounds great.
the prob is that I cannot find the pcb layout for etching....its my preferred pat on DIY :(

jimilee

Quote from: Gledison on September 25, 2013, 08:21:28 PM
Quote from: jimilee on September 25, 2013, 06:47:50 PM
hehehe, yeah jimilee, ive heard some samples on youtube and sounds great.
the prob is that I cannot find the pcb layout for etching....its my preferred pat on DIY :(
yeah I've noticed some of the new ones don't include the the single sided layouts.