News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Super Supreaux deux

Started by hoodoo, September 11, 2013, 06:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoodoo

G'day to all, Matt here. Here's the latest, a Supreaux Deux from Often-fx. Very touch responsive, and It sounds great, just breaking up, but seems to get a bit wooly when the gain is turned up. I've got it dialled in at 12v, would like to hear from others that have built this, and hear what they have it set to. Also socketed cx, so i need to play around with it a little more. Second go at envirotex, turned out pretty good this time. Anyhow, here she is

Cortexturizer

Matt this one looks pro man :)
Why aren't we seeing more stuff from you dude?
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

Bret608

Matt, this is looking great, dude. Your envirotex looks ten times better than my rattlecan clearcoat attempts. And the wiring it top-notch as well.

I think those old Supro amps get pretty wooly when cranked, almost hitting fuzz territory. So if this circuit behaves like that, that could be totally accurate. Not that I've played one of those amps personally, but that's what I've read.

hoodoo

Thanks gents, would love to have more time to build, but kids, work, wife, life, gets in the way sometimes, unfortunate  ;)

billstein

Looks good. Excellent job on the Enviro. I bought some of that but I'm to afraid to use it.

hoodoo

Ha, i know where you are coming from Bill. I was going to try this 6 or so builds ago, but the thought of sanding, painting and decaling again scared me a little  ;). Follow Juan and Cleggys tutorial and it isn't too hard, i'm an envirotex convert that's for sure, all the best, Matt.

wolfingsworth

Quote from: hoodoo on September 11, 2013, 10:39:48 PM
Thanks gents, would love to have more time to build, but kids, work, wife, life, gets in the way sometimes, unfortunate  ;)
Story of my life... A good problem to have :). This build is stunning. Your envirotex looks pro!