Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Futurlec and slow shipping

Started by Beedoola, June 27, 2013, 09:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beedoola

billstein

Quote from: billstein on July 03, 2013, 12:17:37 AM
I think you should redo the title of this thread. Futurlec and NO shipping? I've been waiting for almost 2 months now.

I just sent this email to them, this is after sending a very friendly email over a month ago.

Hello,

RE: Order 244740
I placed an order on 5/9/13 and was wondering if I'll ever actually receive it. I've inquired once before and was told on 5/23 that the J201's were on backorder and would be in your warehouse in 5-7 days. They should have been in over a month ago yet my order status still only says "Order entered".

The other thing I find curious, or deceitful may be a better word, is that you state on the order page for J201's that they are currently in stock. This is why I placed an order for them almost 2 months ago.

So again, will I ever receive my order?

I'll let you know the response I get if I get any at all.

Just to follow up on this. Yesterday, almost 4 months after ordering, they send me an email saying they can't source the J201's that were listed as in stock on their web page when I ordered them. They wanted to know if I would accept a partial order. I told them to cancel the whole order because I had already bought all I needed from other vendors. We'll see how this turns out.

How do companies like this stay in business? Never again!