News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Anyone on this forum in Tunisia?

Started by hammerheadmusicman, July 23, 2013, 06:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hammerheadmusicman

I know it's a long shot, but I am in Tunisia for the summer gigging, and could really use a torx screwdriver, and the post from abroad is not good apparently. I know it's a long shot, but I was hoping maybe someone on here would know a shop or somewhere i could order one from!

George
I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

DutchMF

I'll be in Morocco in a couple of weeks, I could bring one and send it from there, only Algeria to cross! Could you wait until the first week of September? This is quite a long shot as well......

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

hammerheadmusicman

You're a good one Paul! The mother in law is visting us 1st Sept, so if it comes to that, i'll just get her to bring me one, i have some at home anyway. Was hoping i could get one here, speed the job along a little!

Thanks anyway :)

George

atreidesheir

it is official.  Google hates Tunisia.  I tried.
Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman

stevie1556

If it's any help I don't mind posting one for ya.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk!

hammerheadmusicman

Quote from: atreidesheir on July 24, 2013, 12:01:34 AM
it is official.  Google hates Tunisia.  I tried.

It really does, you can not find anything online, tried to look for the guitar shops near where I am, for weeks, no avail. Jump In a taxi, and mime playing the guitar whilst saying 'guitar shop' and he took to one, and told me there is 3. None of which have websites! So used to being able to find everything online. It's not cool!

Also Steve, thanks but I'll give it a shot without. If not I can wait!

Thanks guys :)