News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Smallbear Ordering/Search Problems

Started by Guybrush, July 02, 2013, 02:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drezdn

One thing I'll say in favor of Smallbear, they've been shipping things out really quickly lately. I placed an order yesterday afternoon, and they already shipped it out.

croquet hoop

Yup, the first order I placed at Smallbear (a few weeks ago) barely took 8 days to arrive... and I'm in Europe.

Their search system is a bit limited but once you get used to it it's okay.

RobA

I've had nothing but good experiences with Small Bear. The only time lag I've ever had was from the US postal service taking their time at getting the package out of the NYC area.

I think one of the main things about Small Bear is that he tends to carry better quality components in things like knobs, switches, boxes, etc. In some cases, like the Alpha 9mm pots, he's lower than Mouser's price. The web site is a pain, but it's worth putting up with.
Affiliations: Music Unfolding (musicunfolding.com), software based effects and Rockā€¢it Frog (rock.it-frog.com), DIY effects (coming soon).

Guybrush

Yeah it's a great site and I really wasn't meaning to complain. The problem I have is that I struggle to narrow down what it is I'm looking for. That's my fault not Smallbear's.