News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

August releases are out.

Started by madbean, August 22, 2024, 09:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Lots of restocks plus most of the VFE stuff is available again.

I pushed back two projects:
1)SSDBP - this is the dual switching board that lets you make any two Standard Series projects into a combo (with order switching). Works perfectly, but the drilling margins are pretty close so I'm going to get a Tayda drilled box for it so I know the drill template is right.
2)Tone Virus - A new layout which is working but I'm having some noise issues with the LFO that I haven't solved yet. Hopefully I'll get that turned around in a few days.

There will be one more big re-stock next month then it's back to new projects for the remainder of the year.

djaaz

Hi Brian, any chance we could order the switch pic that were missing during the last clearing sale?

madbean

Quote from: djaaz on August 22, 2024, 10:08:52 PMHi Brian, any chance we could order the switch pic that were missing during the last clearing sale?

For the VFE? Yes, I can make some available for order if you need some. Just have to put the button back on the Store page.

djaaz

Yes the VFE, that would be very helpful. I'll check the store.

satchmo1991

What perfect timing for me! I just finished the Laureate Jr. last night and was about to order more PCBs from you and you've got a bunch of new ones. Can't wait to give them a shot! Now which ones to choose...?

RoadDawg

Quote from: madbean on August 22, 2024, 11:03:34 PM
Quote from: djaaz on August 22, 2024, 10:08:52 PMHi Brian, any chance we could order the switch pic that were missing during the last clearing sale?

For the VFE? Yes, I can make some available for order if you need some. Just have to put the button back on the Store page.
I could use a couple of those also.

madbean

Under the VFE section, I've added the option to purchase these individually:

TrueSoft 3.4 PCBs for the SPS projects
VFE v3SB PCB for the original projects
MCU for the v3SB

Quantity is small but I will likely be able to add in more soon.

jessenator

Super stoked to get mine!

Also the new beanwormspawn is hella creepy (but also neat)
[NOBODY CARED ABOUT THAT]

djaaz

Quote from: madbean on August 24, 2024, 07:24:32 PMUnder the VFE section, I've added the option to purchase these individually:

TrueSoft 3.4 PCBs for the SPS projects
VFE v3SB PCB for the original projects
MVU for the v3SB

Quantity is small but I will likely be able to add in more soon.

Thanks Brian