News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

July 2024 releases

Started by madbean, July 22, 2024, 12:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I had to cut bait and go with what I have ready now. 14 projects was just too ambitious for this month considering I am leaving later this week for vacation. So, releases are listed below. The Kezurokai, Tone Virus, Wavelord and Trash Compactor will have to wait until about August 9th. Apologies to those waiting on those projects. I put in about 50 hours on this release and it wasn't quite enough.

Anyway, I will be shipping this coming week until Wednesday evening. Thursday I'm off my my first beach vacation in like 30 years.

You cannot view this attachment.

jimilee

Woohoo!!! Enjoy. I just got back from my first vacation in about 5 years. Spent a week in Nashville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

Quote from: jimilee on July 22, 2024, 12:40:33 AMWoohoo!!! Enjoy. I just got back from my first vacation in about 5 years. Spent a week in Nashville.

I'm hurt :)

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on July 22, 2024, 01:28:29 AM
Quote from: jimilee on July 22, 2024, 12:40:33 AMWoohoo!!! Enjoy. I just got back from my first vacation in about 5 years. Spent a week in Nashville.

My apologies. I knew how busy you were, I didn't want to bother you.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Micpoc

Trying to make purchase, receive the following: "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."

EDIT:got it working on another browser, but it's saying the Stage Fright is out of stock ?

madbean

Quote from: Micpoc on July 22, 2024, 03:52:43 AMTrying to make purchase, receive the following: "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."

EDIT:got it working on another browser, but it's saying the Stage Fright is out of stock ?

Apologies. I just fixed the problem with the Stage Fright button.

Micpoc

Quote from: madbean on July 22, 2024, 01:45:16 PM
Quote from: Micpoc on July 22, 2024, 03:52:43 AMTrying to make purchase, receive the following: "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."

Thanks Brian; much appreciated.

Micpoc

Quote from: madbean on July 22, 2024, 01:45:16 PMTrying to make purchase, receive the following: "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."

[/quote]

Brian, tried sending you an email but it got returned; I placed an order last night, then placed one this morning for the Stage fright; can you combine the orders and refund shipping on the second one?

BricksnBeatles

Enclosure for the honey dripper should be listed as 125B, not 1590BB, right? Or is the build doc drill template for an older version?

madbean

Quote from: BricksnBeatles on July 22, 2024, 05:04:21 PMEnclosure for the honey dripper should be listed as 125B, not 1590BB, right? Or is the build doc drill template for an older version?

Whoops, typo. Will fix. Thanks!

madbean

Quote from: jimilee on July 22, 2024, 03:05:01 AM

Aww, no worries. I've bailed on you a couple of times. But, I will make time next chance you are in town. Our timeline for leaving TN appears to have moved up by a year so we gotta.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on July 24, 2024, 12:34:15 AM

Aww, no worries. I've bailed on you a couple of times. But, I will make time next chance you are in town. Our timeline for leaving TN appears to have moved up by a year so we gotta.
I'm down with that. I picked up a few new guitars whilst perusing the city. Got an inspired by Gibson Firebird I and a Goldtop Vintage V100M.

matmosphere

Quote from: madbean on July 24, 2024, 12:34:15 AM

Where are you headed to Brian?

madbean

Quote from: matmosphere on July 24, 2024, 05:22:52 PMWhere are you headed to Brian?

As far northeast as we can. My daughter leaves for college in Mass. in a few weeks. We were considering Maine possibly but not for a couple years. Now my wife's job wants to bring everyone back to the office after almost 5 years as WFH. No one on her team wants to do it. So, we might be selling next year instead of 2026.

I'd love to move back home to DC but Chevy Chase is way out of price range.

Bret608

I hear you, my daughter is starting college in NJ this fall. The northeast is more sticker shock than back when we lived there before (NYC and DC for a short time). I think we'll be visiting plenty but not relocating!