News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Metal Snowjob

Started by mjcyates, May 13, 2011, 10:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjcyates

This is a pedal I built for my bass player. The name was his idea. It has Ross Compressor, Faultline, Roadrage, and Pork Barrel.

madbean

Wow! That is totally killer, Marvin!

I have to say, the work that's been posted in the Build Reports section over the past few weeks is really blowin me away. I expect to be saying "I knew that guy back when..." in a few years :)

tubeman

Ditto... this is a nice build. Any mods? One stop bass players shop!

jkokura

I agree! Great stuff!

I've recently been contemplating a one stop 1590DD build. I have a couple 1590DD's that I don't use though, because they're so big! Looks good though.

jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

mjcyates

Thanks guys. I learned most of what I know from this site. You guys are alot of help. I did do a couple of mods to the compressor, 1 resistor change and 1 cap change to make it more bass friendly. Jacob helped me out with the roadrage wiring, Thanks!

nzCdog

gtr2

Very nice!!  I've been contemplating a build with 2 drives, a trem, and a delay in a DD size.  Still a ways off though...

Cool build!  Nice to see something with a few effects.

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

bigmufffuzzwizz

Glad you got this one going. Thats a lot of stuff in there and you managed to keep it exceptionally clean! Bravo.
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

sgmezei

Yeah I second that, alot of stuff for such a clean build. Looks great!

mjcyates

QuoteGlad you got this one going. Thats a lot of stuff in there and you managed to keep it exceptionally clean! Bravo.

QuoteGlad you got this one going. Thats a lot of stuff in there and you managed to keep it exceptionally clean! Bravo.

Thanks guys. My bass player just received it on Friday. He is very excited to try it out.