News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

How to make a TBP Klone have the buffer ?

Started by LaceSensor, July 31, 2013, 11:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaceSensor

Hi

Is is a case of simply sticking the buffer on the output of the effect so its in line either in bypass or when the klon is active? Or is it on the front end input? Or am i talking rubbish?

Im thinking to make a TBP chimera have the option for buffer...

thanks

Ian

oldhousescott

The buffer is on the front end of a Klon(e). Seems like there was a drawing somewhere showing how to make a Klone TBP/buffered on a switch.

jimilee

You can throw on on vero, I'm not sure the tbp has it. I know the buffered had an option to go tbp
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jimilee

You can throw on on vero, I'm not sure the tbp has it. I know the buffered had an option to go tbp
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

oldhousescott

All right, here's a go at making the TBP/buffer switchable. I think I got this right, but would really love for someone to check behind me. It's a simplified drawing, hopefully there's enough detail to figure it out.

FS1 is a standard 3PDT stomp switch. SW1 will be a little harder to find. It's a 4PDT switch -- either a toggle or rotary switch. BTW, don't mind the numbering on the buffers, it's just how ExpressPCB drew the device.

Enjoy...